Another rapid fire update today with fixes for some of the prevalent errors that arose in the 0.4 update. Your battles in PvP and co-op should now be much more stable, especially for anyone running units with passive auras like Royal Officer and Boardozer. Rosewight Cager has also had its error fixed, so will be reverting back to its original design and retiring the temporary version we implemented last week while we investigated the issue.
With these bugs out of the way we’ll be doubling down on finishing off Daily Bounties and Mass Salvage. I should have some information on those features to share with you soon.
As always, sound off in the comments to let us know what you think and keep an eye out http://www.fable-fortune.com, as well as our Facebook and Twitter for future updates.
Happy chicken chasing!
- Tom “Wimbles” Wimbush, Lead Designer (Mediatonic)
- Rosewight Cager no longer sometimes causes an error when it dies.
- Fixed an error which occurred when ‘pinging’ a spell in your ally’s hand as that spell was played.
- Fixed an error which sometimes occurred when units who were affected by a passive aura (Royal Officer, Commanding Officer, Standard Bearer, Boardozer, etc) died.
- You can now correctly back out of playing an Invest card without choosing an option.
- You may experience issues playing additional matches with a friend in a single session if either you or your friend disconnects from a match. Restarting the game should fix the issue.